1. Philips-head screwdriver
2. 2.5mm Allen key and drill with bit
3. Tire lever
Follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Remove charge port and disconnect
2. Remove downtube plate
3. Remove battery and disconnect
*Can't reach connector? Click here for instructions on removing controller to give more slack in wires. (We know, it's a pain. Our new bikes have longer wires to avoid this step.)
4. Replace with new battery and connect harnessing
5. Secure charge port and downtube plate
Instructions for returning old battery.
Download detailed instructions for a Riide battery swap.